Thursday, March 17, 2016

Whole30 Day 31... The Results Are In! Drumroll please...

I can't even believe I'm posting this... like, publicly, but THESE are my Whole30 results. The before pics were actually from Day 10, so the progress is a little more than the pictures show! Yes, I still have a loooong ways to go, but a journey of a thousand steps must first begin with one single step, right? And I'm feeling confident that I WILL get there one day. This journey is MINE and I'm doing the damn thing.

30 Days of Hard Work's Results:

What you see:
☆22 lbs lost and
☆23.5 total inches gone.

What you DON'T see:
☆Food no longer controls me.
☆Cravings don't tell me what to eat.
☆My sugar addiction took a hike.
☆I have a TON more energy.
☆I'm not a crab ass all the time anymore.
☆I feel amazing
☆Seriously, AMAZING.
☆I sleep better.
☆I have taken control of MY life back.

All of this in 30 DAYS. I only exercised 3 times because I wanted to see what REAL FOOD would do for my body. I'm beyond impressed.

Time to hit "post" before I chicken out. Lmaooo


30 day progress with minimal exercise.



7:10 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad