Wednesday, August 29, 2018

What I Ate Wednesday

Another quick and easy week which was also another kick ass week of keto.

Welcome to another What I Ate Wednesday: keto edition. 
Keto food

Ahhhhhh.. It's that time of year that I dread the most. Back to school time. I know so many people love back to school time but I despise it. Seriously, I am NOT a schedule kind of person. Never have been, probably never will be. I enjoy coming and going as I please, and not having any time constraints.

Get them to school by this time, pick them up at that time, followed by running to and from practices, trying to get dinner done by a reasonable time... Which in itself isn't easy with a hubster that works crazy hours.. I try to have dinner ready or done shortly after he gets home from work cuz we usually wait to eat with him, but some nights he's home at 6:45, other nights it's 7:30, 8:00, even 9:00 pm!! Those nights suck, man! 

Anyways, yeah, quick and easy is most necessary most nights! 

Jumping right in, this week we enjoyed:

Grilled steak (hello, buy one pack get one free! My belly and wallet appreciates the shit out of you!) With asparagus. 
Steak and asparagus

Eye of Round Roast (also for a pretty good price of $1.99 a lb!) with broccoli.. and yes, we eat it super rare..
Round Roast and broccoli

We thoroughly enjoyed this shrimp alfredo with asparagus and spinach.. I had been using classico alfredo sauce till I found a killer keto recipe for one. TOTAL. GAME. CHANGER! This is the real deal, folks!
Keto Shrimp and Asparagus Alfredo

And finally, garlic lemon butter shrimp and asparagus. (Shrimp was buy one get one free, too, which explains shrimp twice in one week.)
Shrimp and Asparagus

With all this delicious keto food, I was down another 4.6 lbs this week. WOOOO HOOOO! After a week and a half of being "stuck", I will gladly take that! 

See you all next week, with more yummy keto-ness!

6:40 PM / by / 1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad