Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What I Ate Wednesday..

Upon hearing that I follow the Keto way of eating, I'm often met with one question above all others. 

What do you eat?

And really, that's a great question. A common misconception about us keto peeps- or ketonians, if you will- is that all we eat is butter and bacon. I can't speak for everyone else,
but yes, I personally eat butter and bacon.

Of course, that is most definitely not all that I eat. There are so many keto resources out there, that there's really no reason to grow bored with the food.

So, I've decided that I'm going to start a new weekly series here. On Wednesdays, I'll be showing you some of the stuff that I ate from the week before. As time goes on, you'll notice that there are certain meals that I repeat. Like taco salad. You'll probably see that meal eaten again and again. What can I say, I am a creature of habit, and I seriously love taco salad. It works for me. 

I can't wait to start sharing what I eat with you, and I hope that it helps anyone that may be looking for some keto friendly food ideas.  

See you next Wednesday!!
10:07 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad