Wednesday, January 24, 2018

What I Ate Wednesday..

For my new blog series, What I Ate Wednesday, I'm going to be sharing some of the keto friendly food that I ate the week before. 

My hope is that it helps anyone looking for keto meal inspiration as well as serving as a reminder for myself for when this preggo brain acts up and I find myself struggling to make up a meal plan for the week. Lol


This is NOT showing everything I ate each day or week. It's just a highlight reel of my absolute favorites from the week before. Also, I'll be posting recipes for many of these meals, but I need some time to type them all up. So hang in there, I'm getting to it! 

Let's get started, shall we?

These Taco Roll Ups from Wicked Stuffed were divine! Taco fixin's all wrapped up in a "shell" made of cheese? Ohhh yessss.


Bulletproof Coffee, while SO freaking creamy and delicious, is not something I drink a lot of. It is a fantastic way to get in your fats when you are just starting keto and are still learning the ropes. But the more fat you have stored in your body, the less fat you need to ingest. Once in a while I still enjoy one, tho.  


This is one of my favorite quick and easy 'go to' snacks. It really helped me avoid the carb flu when I was first started keto. All I do to make this is bring a pot of Chicken Broth to a boil. When it's boiling, I drop in a scrambled egg (or two!) with a little parsley and stir really well for a minute while it cooks. I store it in a container in the fridge and when I'm ready, I pour some into a mug and heat it up with 1 to 2 Tbsp of butter. Stir well and drink while hot. Mmmm Mmmm Gooood! 

This Cucumber Tomato Salad is to die for! Sometimes I even add some shredded chicken to the mix. 


As I said, these are just a few favorites from last week. I'll work on linking to recipes for them as soon as I get a chance! 

See you all next week!
12:57 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad