Friday, March 1, 2013

This Could Be A Disaster...

     I have been longing for a sewing machine for foreverrrr now, and finally said "screw it" and purchased one. Now, I just have to figure out how to use it. I mean, I get how to use it, but I need to figure out how to really use it, ya know?

     If I'm lucky, maybe I'll be able to teach myself to sew like I taught myself to cook and bake. I'm afraid this could be a bit of a disaster, but, I gotta start somewhere, I suppose.


                   For my first attempt on the sewing machine, I attempted a Bandana Dress for lil Miss J. Gotta admit, for my first attempt, it  turned out pretty damn cute! And not having a clue what the hell I was doing, I still managed to whip this dress together in about 20 minutes.
Cute little Bandana Dress for baby! So simple. If I can do it, anyone can!
Fashion models, we are NOT. lmao But J sure is rocking her new dress!

Check out the awesome and super helpful tutorial I found HERE. Seriously, if it successfully walked ME through it, it can totally get you through it, too! I had to tweak it a tiny bit, cuz it was so long and poofy that Josie couldn't crawl in it. But seriously, GREAT tutorial! :)
9:16 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad