Saturday, February 8, 2014

That is quite enough, Old Man Winter!

Like, seriously, can't you go shack up with Mama Nature already? Maybe you need a reminder of what warmth is. I'm sure she can remind you. I hear she is a very beautiful lady. Go out on a date with her, have a few drinks, (really, I'll pick up the tab) take her back to your place and snuggle up on the couch watching movies. Who knows, if you play your cards right, you just might get lucky! I've definitely had enough of this snow and cold and ICK. Let's just move on, ok? Please??


This snow seems to be never ending!
And I think I'm starting to lose my mind. I swear I keep seeing faces on my van. It's making eyes at me because it's cold and lonely.
Oh well, at least everything looks pretty!



9:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad