Friday, October 30, 2015

Girls just wanna have fun...

Right? I'm supposed to stay off of my foot as much as possible right now since I messed up my foot. How is it possible that I play Roller Derby and yet I injure myself simply walking?!? No cool derby injury story to go along with it or anything. Hahaha

Anyways, time off my feet just means more time to play with my make-up. I had been really playing with Fall colors and different techniques, but since Halloween is quickly approaching I thought I'd see what I could do with my everyday makeup.

Please note two things:
1) These were done very roughly and quickly. (Kinda like the make-up equivalent of a rough draft?) Whichever one I decide to do for Halloween I will take my time and try to improve it.
2) I am by NO means a make-up artist. (As you can plainly see!) I'm just a girl who loves make-up. (and gets paid to play with it. Score!)

7:22 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad