Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Getting To Know Me

I love getting to read these little getting to know you posts that circulate around 
Facebook. Always such random questions and I love getting to read my friends' answers.
So I'm bringing it to my blog. Cuz well, it's my blog and I can do that. 


Getting To Know Me:

1) Are you named after someone? 
Yep, a character from an old soap opera called Ryan's Hope. No Joke.

2) When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday? No, wait, today.

3) Do you like your handwriting?
That would be a nooooope.

4) What is your favorite lunch meat?
I don't know... probably turkey. But the real kind of turkey, ya know?

5) Do you have any kids?
Yup. 3 of the most awesome kiddies around!

6) If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Ummm... hell yesss. 

7) Do you ever use sarcasm?
Me?? Use sarcasm?? Never!!

8) Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, tho they should have come out years ago.

9) Would you bungee jump?
Sure, why not?

10) What is your favorite cereal?
Ooooh! That Crackle n Oat Bran. Or whatever the hell it's called.

11) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

12) Do you think you're strong?
I know I am. I'm Derby Girl Strong.

13)What is your favorite ice cream?
Aren't we getting a bit too personal here? Hmmm... chocolate peanut butter. Or Mint Chocolate Chip. Oooh or coffee! (and now we see part of why I'm fucking obese, uh?)

14) What is the first thing you notice about people?
First, the vibes they give off, immediately followed by their eyes.

15) Red or Pink?
Black.

16) What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?
My anxiety... My size... Uhhh, honestly, the list of what I do like would be much shorter to write.

17) What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now?
Army green pants with black, royal blue, and lime green shoes.

18)What was the last thing you ate?
Tortilla chips

19) What are you listening to right now?
Running Up That Hill by Placebo

20) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
A mother fucking rainbow crayon with all of the most awesome colors in one,

21) Favorite smell?
Rain. Nothing beats the smell of rain. Except maybe a freshly bathed baby. 
But that shit makes my ovaries hurt. Drakaar Noir is a favorite, too.

22) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The hubster. I'm not much for talking on the phone, tho. Seriously... text me.

23) Favorite sport to watch?
Roller Derby

24) Hair Color Real?
Yes, orange is a real color and I use it to dye my hair with.

25) Eye color?
Brown. Sometimes light brown, other times almost black.

26) Do you wear contacts?
Nope.

27: Favorite food?
Watermelon! But it has to be perfectly ripe. Otherwise it can fuck off!

28) Scary movies or happy endings?
Wait... are you asking me if I'd rather watch a scary movie or get laid??? 
How about a scary movie with a happy ending?

29) Last movie you watched?
American Ultra

30) What color shirt are you wearing?
Black, grey, and white.

31) Summer or Winter?
The fuck is wrong with you? Fall!

32) Hugs or kisses?
Long hugs with even longer kisses.

33) Favorite Dessert?
Any cake I bake.

34) What book are you currently reading?
Nothing. I'm lucky I have enough time to wipe my ass. No time to read. 

35) What is on your mouse pad?
Nothing.

36) What did you watch on tv last?
Uggghhh. Team Umi Zoomi.

37) Favorite sound?
A gnarly thunderstorm.

38) Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Ozzy Fucking Osbourne.

39) What is the farthest you have gone?
Again with the sexual innuendo? No, really tho.. From Cali to Illinois when I was a kid.

40) Do you have a special talent?
I can bake pretty fucking awesome. And I rock one mean air guitar and 
soup ladle microphone. I'm also a pretty stellar doormat!

41) Where were you born?
California.

Your turn!! Post on your blog!!

5:30 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad