Saturday, September 23, 2017

Surprise!!

Life sure has a funny way of throwing wicked curveballs when you least expect them, doesn't it?

 I hit 80 lbs lost on my Keto/weight loss journey. 

Some good friends and I started a new roller derby team. 

Things are moving right along. Here I am, minding my own business... and BOOM!!

Yup. Baby #4 is on the way. This was definitely a very big (but happy!) surprise. I had just started talking about the possibility of adding to our family, but we hadn't decided on anything. Not even close. Nor were we trying for anything. 😂 What can I say? God has His plans and they are much much greater than mine. Lol

So, it looks like come May, I'll turn 37, my oldest will turn 19, my middle kiddle will graduate 8th grade, my youngest (not anymore!) will turn 6. And baby #4 will make their appearance. Whew! 

Time to fasten my seat belt. I think we're in for one wild ride. 
9:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad