Friday, June 1, 2018

Back On Track..

CHOOO-CHOOO!! 
ALLLLLLLL ABOOOOOOARD!!

This broad is back on track!

After having months and months of morning sickness in which the only foods that didn't make me sick were the crappy carbs that I had given up, I've had my baby and am officially back to kicking ass.

After all those carbs, let me tell you, it wasn't pretty. I gained back so SO much of the weight that I had lost. Granted yes, I was pregnant, but the amount of weight I gained was ridiculous and not healthy. And maaaaan did it mess with my head and my self esteem. In a major way!

I'm only officially A little over one week back into keto, but I am feeling so much better both physically and mentally.  I started a little "Getting Started With Keto" challenge group and we started last week Monday, but I screwed up and officially restarted that Wednesday. Did you hear me? Yes, I screwed up. I was tired, didn't feel like cooking, and hadn't meal prepped. We got fast food for dinner and I originally planned on having a nice salad but at the last minute I chose a pulled pork sandwich, on a bun *gasp* and I fries with cheese. And THEN do you know what I did?!?

I got my ass right back on track. 

Wanna know what I *didn't* do??

I *didn't* beat myself up over it. Wanna know why??

 Cuz LIFE HAPPENS, my friends! 

I ate well since then and drank my water (I had already been drinking my water since I'm nursing my baby) and BOOM! I dropped 12 lbs this week. So yeah, I'm pretty excited about that. 

I feel like I'm back in control and can't wait to get back to where I was last Summer and then surpass it!

Be sure to keep an eye out because I'll be resuming my What I Ate Wednesday posts!

Till then, look at this bit of yum! T-bone steak with a pat of butter, an Italian sausage, and roasted asparagus. So good!

12:25 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad