Monday, August 13, 2018

Another Newest Addition To Our Family

So, we love our bearded dragon, Drago Malfoy, so much that we decided to give him/her a brother or sister. Lol

Without further ado, let me introduce to you, Ron Beardsley. (If it turns out to be a girl, we'll call her Ginny Beardsley.)
Bearded dragon sleeping in hand
Look how precious! This little guy is SO chill. He just sat in my hand and went to sleep.. About a minute after the pic was taken, he rested his little head on my finger. Awwwww!
Bearded dragon
The kids just love watching the dragons. My six year old especially loves watching them chase down their crickets at meal times. I have to admit, I do, too. 😂
Bearded dragon
Pretty sure we're done adding to our zoo, err, home. We're plenty full now between us, 4 kiddies, 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 beardies. But then again, who knows what the future will bring. Lol
5:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad