Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What I Ate Wednesday: Keto

I swear, this has been the longest week ever! And it's only Wednesday. Say whaaaat?! 
Keto food

Luckily, I ran into some pretty great sales again last week, so we ate pretty well this week. Does anyone else get SUPER excited over finding great grocery sales? Please tell me it's not just me.. 

Welcome to another edition of What I Ate Wednesday: Keto Edition. Some of our favorite foods from this week were:

Bacon Cheeseburgers (and dogs) on top of salad and topped with pico. 
Keto food

Wings. Alllll the wiiiiings! That "breading"? It's seriously just parmesan cheese and seasoning/ spices. So freaking yummy!
Keto meals


I still had a third of a pork loin from the killer pork sale I caught last week, so I cut it into chops and topped them with parmesan and seasonings and a squirt of fresh lemon and baked them. They were AHHHH-MAZING! So moist and delicious. 
Keto meals


I also threw together a quick deconstructed lasagna.. which is basically a lasagna minus the noodles. And ya know what? I didn't even miss the noodles. (The Italian in me is shaking her head in disbelief. Lol)
Keto meals


Still not sure what I'm going to put on the menu for this week yet.. Payday is on Thursday and no two checks are ever the same, so there's no telling what we have to work with until that day. Thursday is also grocery shopping day, so it's a day of looking through the sale ads of my favorite stores to figure out where I'm going to score the best deals, and then getting all the shopping done. 

I swear, by the time I'm done doing all that, dropping my daughter off at practice, and putting all the groceries away, it's always tempting to just order a pizza for dinner. LOL Tho luckily (and also unluckily) after grocery shopping, we usually have little to no wiggle room in the budget for the rest of the week. Which means no pizza. 😂

See you all next week!
8:02 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad