Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby #3 on the way...

     13 years ago, almost exactly to the day, I found out I was pregnant with my first child. Being that I was  only 17, I was pretty freaking scared but I suppose that should be expected. Now today, on my husband's 35th birthday, I found out that I am once again expecting, this time, baby #3. I think it's safe to say that I am even more scared THIS time than I was back then. I mean, shit, I already have 2 kids, which means that now Mr and I are going to be outnumbered. Except, well, he's rarely home (even when he is actually home) so that means that *I* am going to be even MORE outnumbered. I never was a fan of three against one beat downs. Add to that, the fact that I had blood pressure issues with both previous pregnancies as well as the fact that I am ALREADY really freaking overweight. I'm scared to death to think about what the hell this is going to do to my body.

I know that in the end, it's worth it. I know, I've been there twice before. I'm sure it will all hit me, it's just taking a little longer this time around. I mean, I really truly cannot wait to hold this new sweet little baby in my arms and smell that sweet new baby smell. To feel an entire tiny hand wrapped around just one of my fingers. But am I up for the rest? The sleepless nights (who the hell am I kidding? It's not like I sleep much anyways. At least I'll have company!) the seemingly endless feedings and diaper changes... the crying... the crying... the cryyyyying. Who knows, but there's one thing I'm sure of:  I'm not teaching this one to talk! ;)

Oh yeah, and before I forget....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR!!!!
11:09 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad