Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye to 2011...

I cannot get over the fact that this year is over. I mean, is it just me or did this year really fly by? I usually roll my eyes when I hear people say that, because well, it's been a YEAR... 365 days... Something like 8,760 hours. That's a long freaking time, no? I have to be honest tho, 2011 was a pretty crappy year for me and I'm glad to see it go. While I am gladly letting go of 2011, maybe I should also let go of a few other unwanted things as well. Things like:


*My LACK of self confidence

*My terrible body image

*My issues with food

*My trust issues (HA! Good luck with that one!)

*I should probably get rid of some of this damn weight, too, although that will have to wait til I have the baby.

*My total LACK of organization

*Things in general that just don't make me happy

*I (half jokingly) said I should make it a resolution to stop swearing. My mom laughed at me. VERY loudly and with MUCH gusto. Yeah, I didn't think that one would stick anyways. LOL! What can I say, I AM my father's daughter. :)

I don't know what 2012 has in store for me, but I DO know that if it sucks even a tiny bit less than 2011, I'll be a happy camper.
10:50 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad