Monday, April 29, 2013

Dry Erase Board Humor...

The dry erase board on our refrigerator is a very important part of our family. It's where we can leave important reminders to each other, write notes of encouragement, or just showcase random doodles done by the kiddies, mostly by L. Welcome to the first installment of "Dry Erase Board Humor."

One night before bed, Mr told me to please remind him to grab his tool to bring it back to work in the morning. So, I wrote him a reminder. He didn't find it as funny as I did, but everyone else did, too. And I bout peed myself laughing as I wrote it.

There are the sweet little notes:
 Then there are the random pictures that my lil L draws. Such as this.

 Or her reminder to me that she wants orange juice in her lunch rather than apple juice:

And sometimes, we have to let others know of our greatest victories. Such as:
I really do love my purple marker.

9:00 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad