Thursday, April 25, 2013

Slacking, but not reeeeally...

I have been slacking on my blogging again, tho I don't think I really have any regular readers for that to really matter. LOL The slacking has been for damn good reason, as I am keeping very busy between housework, wrangling the three kiddies (can someone please tell them to stop growing already?!?), cooking, cleaning, cooking, cleaning, and more cooking and cleaning. blah blah blah. You know the routine, I'm sure many of you have very similar routines yourselves.

 Recently thrown into the mix tho, is REALLY focusing on my weight loss journey. Things started really dragging along on Weight Watchers. The scale just refused to move for weeks, and quite honestly, I got burned out on figuring out and counting points. So some great friends and I have started our own little "Biggest Loser" type group, and the support is just so great to have. It's giving me something to focus on while my life has been seeming to just crumble all around me. Helps keep me accountable. And the weight has started to come off again. Maybe still not nearly as fast as I would like it to, but I have to keep in mind that I already lost a REALLY nice chunk of weight over the last year. And that nice and slow is really the best way to go to get it off and KEEP it off.

So, I'm really hoping to get back into the swing of blogging regularly again. It has always been such a good outlet for me, tho I think that if I wrote what I have been really thinking lately, it wouldn't make for very good reading. It would just be a whole bunch of angry broad ramblings strung together with multiple pictures of my exclamation point tattooed middle fingers. ;)

Ahhhh... Oh well.. What'cha gonna do, uh?
9:38 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad