Friday, October 10, 2014

Some People Just Suck.

If you follow me at all, you'll know I'm usually really positive. But my bitch button was pressed a little bit ago. I dedicate this picture to man I'm about to tell you about.


I was at the gas station putting gas in my truck. A car pulled in next to me and I notice the driver, a male probably in his early 30's, glaring at me as he pulls in. I figure I'm just imagining things. He doesn't know me so surely he has no problem with me. He's probably just having a bad day.

 Until he gets out of his car, shakes his head, and says "FAT ASS" as he walks by. Oh haaaaail no. For real? I said "excuse me? I'm not sure I heard you correctly." To which he repeats "fat ass" with venom in his voice and daggers for eyes.

 ****bitch switch alert!! Bitch switch alert!!!*** shit! My kids are in the truck. Abort mission! Abort mission! *insert forced smile here* I replied "That's what I thought you said, darlin'. I've got good news and bad news for you. The good news is that I'm working on my fat ass issue. The bad news? Nothing short of Divine intervention and a miracle is gonna cure your awful case of ugly on the inside. God bless you."
I got in the truck and took some deep calming breaths so I wouldn't cry in front of my kiddies. I asked my daughter if she heard anything. She didn't. Thank God.
 
But it's really got me thinking and it enraged me to my core. Who the HELL are YOU to judge others? What gives people the idea that they have the right to open their mouths and criticize how others look? Yes, we have freedom of speech but that is not to be confused with the right to be an ASSHOLE. You do NOT have the right to express HATE to other people. You don't like the way someone looks? Whether you think they are too fat, too skinny, not pretty enough, you don't line their tattoos, piercings, WHATEVER. That's fine. You have the right to THINK whatever you want. But if you have nothing nice to say, you should KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. That man is LUCKY my kids were in the truck. Otherwise he might be on his way to the hospital right now and I'd be on my way to jail. Smdh

Ok, I'm done. Negative out. Back to positive.
4:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad