Thursday, February 2, 2017

Puzzle Fun...

Sooooo, I found this website that lets you create your own puzzles online- for free.

Which is awesome, because I am always looking for time killers. They keep me occupied while I'm waiting for kids to come out of school, or while I'm waiting for kids to come out of practice... I do a lot of waiting. And truth be told, I am not a patient person. So adding this to my boredom buster arsenal just makes me happy. Super happy. Giddy, almost.

I know, I'm lame. It's ok, I own it.

I took a painting that I recently did and turned it into a puzzle.
(I did a few, but this is the one I'm posting today.)
Two-birds-snuggled-in-a-tree

Just click the little Reload Arrow on the picture below and enjoy!


11:33 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad