Friday, July 6, 2018

Earning Money On The Side

This is me. Snuggling with my youngest peanut. AND earning money from my phone. And no, I'm not selling anything. Say whaaaat?! 😂
How to earn extra money on the side
Who doesn't want to earn a little extra money on the side? Especially while sitting and snuggling a sleeping baby? Does it get any better than that?! I think not!

My hubster and I are currently working on building up our Emergency Fund and then moving onto getting out of debt. (Dude, I can't wait for that day!) One thing that I've noticed is that we really don't have much money leftover after most paychecks to make any kind of dent in anything. So they say to sell belongings or cut spending in other areas, which makes total sense. Except that we truly don't own much of anything to sell and we don't have extras to cut. Literally.

We share a house with my mom and we pay half of everything (including the mortgage) every month, but bills are all in her name. So cutting cable? That's not my call. We can only cut the grocery bill so much when feeding a 19 year old who's home from college for the summer (and sometimes his friends), a growing 14 year old, a 6 year old, a manual labor working hubster, myself, and sometimes my mama. We also try to eat healthy, and the price of food just keeps going up up up. So then the option is to bring in more income. I will not let my hubster take a second job, as he already works 12 to 14 hour days. He works his fingers to the bone to provide for us. So that's off the table. I stay home with the kids because we couldn't even BEGIN to afford the cost of daycare if I was to work (and I'd make peanuts since I'm not really schooled or skilled in much.)

So what's a mama to do?! Whatever I can, that's what!

The first thing I did was signup at Ibotta. I grocery shop every week anyways, so why not earn a little money back on it, right? Between grocery shopping offers and a welcome bonus, in my first week and a half, I've made an extra $25.50. That's pretty freaking awesome for just grocery shopping like I always do!

Next, I signed up at Ebates. I don't do a ton of online shopping, but I've earned $10.47 through that in the past week and a half. Not bad!

But the BEST thing I've found has been Swagbucks. Now, I had tried Swagbucks in the past and didn't like it. I'm so glad I decided to give it another try tho, because that's where I've made the most money by far! Just from sitting and taking surveys (a lot of surveys) while the baby is sleeping and in any extra free time I have, I have made $58. In a week and a half.
Through Swagbucks, I ALSO qualified to take a special survey about radio stations where I had to listen to 503 clips of songs and rate them. Yes, that is A LOT of songs. It took me 3 hours total, thankfully I was able to complete it in chunks at MY convenience. For completing that I earned $40 (not credited for that yet- it will be paid out when the study is over in a couple weeks.) So through Swagbucks, I've actually made $98. Not too shabby for a week and a half of taking surveys!!!

That's a grand total of $133.97. That's over $100 that we didn't have before. That's free money that we get to add to our Emergency Fund and to help us reach our goals. Which makes me super happy!

If you are thinking about giving any of these a try, I can't recommend them enough! Heck, if you use any of my referral codes, you'll earn money and I'll get a little bonus. Win win for both of us!

Sign up at Swagbucks and start taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, etc and earn some side cash!

Earn cash back on grocery purchases at Ibotta. Join now and earn a $10 welcome bonus after completing your first $10 in cash back. (It adds up quick!) You do NOT have to link a debit card or anything. Which is great cuz I really don't like having to do that.

If you want to earn money while shopping online, sign up at Ebates. And they have a special deal going on. Right now, if you use my referral link, and spend $25, I get a referral bonus and YOU get $10! How freaking awesome is that?!

It may seem silly, but it's been so exciting for me to be able to contribute to our household, financially. I can't wait to see what I can earn in a month to put towards our goals. Bring it on!!!

Happy earning, everyone!!
6:00 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad