Thursday, April 25, 2019

Happy Birthday, Little One!

I'm not sure where the time has gone, but it sure has flown by! I cannot believe that it has been one year since our sweet little Gwendolyn made her first appearance into the world.

Seriously, y'all, love at first sight!
I'd be lying if I said that going from 3 kids to 4 kids took no adjusting. Just having a baby in the house again after 6 years was a serious adjustment!! Maybe that's also because I'm older now? Who knows. As hard of an adjustment as it was tho, I wouldn't change it for the world. 

Gwendolyn has brought so much sunshine to our family. So many belly laughs. And let me tell you, we thought our Josephine was the daredevil of the family? Gwendolyn has officially taken over that title, in every way.
We are so incredibly blessed to have her in our family. (We're blessed to have each one of our amazing kiddies, but this post is about her.) And we cannot wait to watch her grow. Tho if time could just slow down a bit, I'd surely appreciate it. Mmmkay? Thanks.
Happy Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We love you!
8:30 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad