Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Decadent Chocolate Cake...

So tonight I am baking a cake for a friend... Again, I am feeling those damn butterflies rumbling around in my tummy trying to make their way up my throat in hopes of an escape through my mouth. (Nervous, much?) LOL Now, usually I am very laid back when it comes to baking. I mean- that's when I am most in my element. Its just... idk, i suppose it's kind of different when you are baking for someone else. In my mind, it has to be perfect when it's for someone else. And i have a tendency to turn out lopsided cakes. They are still delicious, but you know, looks DO count when it comes to food.

So, I have no doubts that tonight will be a long night for me. A long night well spent, but long nonetheless. :) I am going to do my damnedest to make it nice and even and am also trying out a really awesome sounding new recipe. Looks to be a very decadent chocolate cake with a chocolate mousse filling and a dark chocolate ganache frosting.

Sooooo.... we shall see how this turns out. Success or failure, pretty or lopsided as fuck, I will be sharing pics of this cake with you tomorrow when it is totally finished. Wish me luck! :D
6:49 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad