Thursday, December 20, 2012

Woman attacked with feces on CTA Blue Line

     Check this abc7 news link out:
Woman attacked with feces on CTA Blue Line

     I swear, only in Chicago, man. How terribly disgusting. I would have beat him fucking senseless and then shoved that shit down his throat, I shit you not! Get it? See what I did there? Shit you not? Ok, that may have been a bit wrong of me. It's easy to joke about something this crazy, but can you imagine? Sitting on a train, messing with your phone, minding your own business when suddenly some sick mother fuck throws a sock full of human feces on you?!? Or any other species' feces? I mean, cuz really, shit is shit no matter where it came from. And this moron took the time to fill a sock with it? This is just wrong on so many levels. I mean, a prank is a prank, but this went FAR beyond "prank" proportions and is really not funny at all. What the fuck is wrong with people today? People like this need to have the stupidity beaten out of them and some fucking morals and a conscience beaten IN.

     Ok, I'm done on this one. Ugh!

2:24 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad