Monday, January 13, 2014

Losing weight while eating chocolate? Oh yes, I'm game!!

I stumbled across a website last week that seriously changed my life. No joke. Chocolate Covered Katie is AHHHMAZING. Tons of desserts that are healthy and.... wait for it... wait for it... DELICIOUS! No, delicious is an understatement. Just earth shatteringly, mouthgasm inducing deliciousness. Chocolate Covered Katie: where have you been all my life?!? Why is this such a big deal? Because when you are on a weight loss journey like I am, you don't want to feel deprived. Feeling deprived makes you want to binge, and that my friends, is no bueno. lol Being able to eat desserts that taste utterly decadent and still lose weight is a freaking awesome thing.

I have made her Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Baked Oatmeal. Turned out awesome. Have a look for yourself!


Ohhhhh yesssss. I drizzled Natural Peanut Butter on top of mine. Let the party in my mouth commence! It was SO good that my youngest kiddo, J, stole my fork so she could double fork it!


 I hate oatmeal. Like, I loathe it. I am very much a texture freak and the texture of things like oatmeal, yogurt, bananas, etc, makes me gag. Can't even attempt to swallow that stuff. So when I took a bite of this oatmeal I was pleasantly surprised. It was like a freaking party in my mouth, that progressed into one helluva rave in my tummy. So so soooo good. It almost tasted like a brownie...

Mmmm, speaking of brownies... I have also made her Black Bean Brownies. I added  Natural Peanut Butter to mine, tho. I do so love me some peanut butter.


healthy brownies, black bean brownies
 Let me start by saying that I have made black bean brownies many times, from many different recipes. You know what they all had in common? They sucked. I don't want a brownie that tastes like black beans. I want a brownie that tastes like a brownie. That's exactly what I got with her Black Bean Brownies. They are super chocolatey and fudgey and are just to die for. My kiddies and the Mr practically inhaled these moe foes And healthy?? Get the hell out of town!

I cannot urge you enough, to go check out Chocolate Covered Katie! Don't walk, RUN! You will NOT regret it!
10:24 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad