Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weight Loss Journey Ramblings

Ready or not, it's confession time.

Hi, I'm Ryan Ann and I've been slacking.



I have been struggling something fierce with staying on track with my weight loss/getting fit journey.

Really, it all comes down to one thing: I've been lying to myself. Now, I'm honest with everyone else, why the HELL would I lie to myself? That just boggles my mind!) The reality tho, is that I've been closing my eyes and ignoring the true extent of my slacking for a while now. I got tired of "working so hard and getting no results." What a load of CRAP!!! Helloooo? Being honest with myself and looking back, if I had been TRULY working my ass off I would not be where I am right now. Talk about a DUH moment!

Whether I choose to acknowledge that extra two servings at dinner, (or that handful of chocolate chips I snuck while baking cookies for the kiddies, or the snack cake I shoved into my pie hole while making everyone's lunches for tomorrow) or not, my body counts every nibble, lick, and bite.

What kills me is that in doing so, I've thrown away so much of the progress that I had made. If only the weight came off as quickly and easily as it came on, right? But I am not going to beat myself up over this! It happened, I've acknowledged it, and now I'm moving forward!

So, that's it! There are no more excuses. It's time to get this DONE once and for all. It's NOW or never. There's a new sheriff in town and she's going to KICK the ever loving IIIISH out of the rest of this year. Mark my words, by next Summer, I WILL be at my absolute fittest, come hell or high water. Don't believe me? Just you watch!
1:30 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad