Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Whole30 Day 30... Eureka!

This is the face of a very very happy and proud broad:

Why? Well, because I have officially completed my Whole30 Challenge! 30 days of hardcore strict compliance of No sugar, No dairy, No grains/gluten, No soy, No alcohol, and No legumes. And I made those 30 days my biiiitch! I know it's not about weight loss but as someone who is 200+ lbs, seeing a loss would sure be nice. That said, I can't wait til tomorrow morning to weigh in and take measurements, tho my biggest reward is definitely how absolutely AMAZING I feel! Going to enjoy a treat or two this weekend (within moderation) and then I'm going for another 30 days. This time, I'm going to incorporate consistent exercise into the mix. See you all on Tuesday!
7:17 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad