Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Whole30 Day 15.. Keeping it real, today can go to hell.

Seriously, straight to hell.

The floor guy had to come back today to finish putting in the kitchen floor. Once again, just as I drop my middle kiddle off at school, come home, and go into the kitchen to start making breakfast, the doorbell rings. Yup, it's Luna. Crap. I grab a small handful of cashews, let him in, and retreat into the living room. Where we sit for the next 6 hours. No way to make breakfast. No way to make lunch. It felt like my stomach was trying to eat itself.

I run to pick the middle kiddle up from school and the guy is finally done. I sign off on the job and he leaves. After cleaning the kitchen for the guy to come install the floor, I'm now left with thick sticky dust EVERYWHERE. No joke, on every single surface in the kitchen, on every single surface in the living room.. All. Over. The. Floor. I had to mop the floor 3 times to get it all up.

On top of dust everywhere, I'm also now left with the job of putting everything back into the cabinets. Everything that I had just taken out yesterday so he could pull the cabinets out to do the floor under them. My mom put her stuff away, but left everything else for me. Yaaaaay me.

I started getting a headache from not eating so I went up to my room to lay down for a bit. Not too long after, I smell Chinese food. I have been craving Chinese food since Day 2. Yup, my mom ordered Chinese food and now the leftovers are in the fridge to taunt me with their deliciousness.

Then the hubby comes home with kettle corn microwave popcorn. Noooooooooo!!! I seriously cannot win today! Luckily for me (and him) he decided not to make it tonight.
I'm so incredibly over today. But I stayed on track and am ready for Day 16. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

10:56 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad