Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Facebook Survey Saaays...

As I said before in a previous post, I really love those Facebook questionnaire thingies. I love reading my friend responses because it offers you a glimpse of them through questions you might not normally think to ask them.

So I like to bring these questionnaires over to my blog. Cuz why not?

Q: What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A: Hehehe... ummm.. roasted green beans.

Q: Where was your Facebook profile picture taken?
A: Roller Derby practice.

Q: Do you play Pokemon Go?
A: NOOO.

Q: Name someone who made you laugh today?
A: My Josie.

Q: How late did you stay up last night? 
A: 2:00 am.

Q: If you could move somewhere else where would it be?
A: Probably some random small town down south. Like, out in the country where the nearest neighbors are miles away.

Q: Ever been kissed under the fireworks?
A: Ohhh yessss. And more. lol Fantastical, I tell you.

Q: Do you believe ex's can be friends? 
A: Sometimes.

Q: How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
A: I I used to love it.

Q: When was the last time you cried? 
A: Yesterday.

Q: Who was the last person you took a picture/video of?
A: My Josie.

Q: Was yesterday better than today? 
A: No.

Q: Can you live a day without TV?
A: Absolutely!! I could go forever without TV.

Q: Are you upset about anything? 
A: Yes

Q: Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
A: Some of them, absolutely.

Q: If you could have any job/career, which would you choose?
A: I would own my own Bistro.

Q: Are you a bad influence?
A: On occasion.

Q: Can you tag three friends you think will do this?
A: Uhhh, nope.
1:14 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad