Friday, January 20, 2017

Yall, I Just Got Boxed!!!

No, nobody beat me up. I mean that my boxes just came and I'm so freaking excited!

Costco/Sam's Club sizes at awesome prices and I never even have to leave my house?? Oh, plus free 2 day delivery on orders over $49. Are you kidding me? I'm sold!

After looking more into this company, I also found out that the owner of the company uses his own money to pay for his employees children to go to college, regardless of which college they want to go to or how much it costs. This is most definitely a company that I am more than happy to support!

Interested in checking out what they have to offer and maybe even placing an order yourself? If you click my referral link HERE to place your order, You get $15 off your first order and I get $15 off my order, too. If that's not a win-win, I don't know what is!

So seriously, you should check this out! You won't regret it! 


5:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad