Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not So Caesar Salad

     This is not a typical Caesar Salad but it is really delicious. One of the best salads I have ever had, and in all seriousness, every person that I have made it for raves about it. It's really nothing special, I don't know what makes it so amazing. Maybe it's just all the right ingredients put together. This has been my main pregnancy craving for the last couple months or so. Hell, I've had worse. LOL

 
You will need:
  • Romaine lettuce (I just use a bag of pre-washed lettuce)
  • grape tomatoes
  • a generous sprinkling of shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
  • a generous sprinkling of Feta cheese crumbles
  • croutons (whatever flavor you like)
  • Dried Cranberries
  • Kraft Classic Caesar Salad Dressing (Ive tried other brands, and they just don't taste the same in this particular salad. Plus, you just don't try and change up a prego craving. LOL)
Directions:
  1. Toss lettuce in a large bowl and add your tomatoes.
  2. Add the shredded cheese and croutons.
  3. Add the salad dressing and toss to evenly coat.
  4. Add the feta and dried cranberries and toss again to evenly distribute.
Easy Peasy and so damn delicious. While most people were having late night Thanksgiving snacks of cake or pie or turkey, I was raiding the fridge for the leftover salad! I know, sick, right? But SO worth it. :)
4:59 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad