Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!


For a while there, we really didn't think we were going to have much of a Christmas. Getting sued a week before Christmas over a medical bill that we never received really sucks. I'm still a bit bitter that it all went down the way that it did. The stress, ohhh gawd, the stress. But, by the grace of God, some very smart shopping, and a lot of help from some truly amazing friends (some of who I have never even met in person yet!) we were able to pull off not just a nice Christmas, but one of the best we've had in years.

I know that it isn't about material things, believe me I really do know this. I am one of the least materialistic people. I'd prefer to have nothing and be happy than to have everything and be miserable. But, the last few years have been really crappy money wise and my kiddies have been really great about it, and I had planned to make this one as nice as a could. Then all that shit hit the fan and blew that plan to smithereens. As parents, sometimes we just want to be able to give our kiddies some extras that they really want, ya know? My kiddies got a lot of stuff off of their wish lists, but it was I who received the best gift of all: I got the reminder that in this world, in this day and age, there are still good people left. People that go out of their way to help you out when you are down. I am still floored by these people. Each and every one of them will forever hold a special place in my heart. My cup absolutely runneth over! If you are reading this, I could never thank you enough. I'm posting these pics to share with you a bit of the happiness that you helped create. Love you all so much.








7:00 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad