Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My penguin army is stroooong


This Christmas Eve, I built a mighty penguin army. It was strong and they were ready to help me fulfill my plan to take over the world. Victory was to be ours!

All night long, they served me well and kept watch over the festivities, just waiting for the right time to make their move.
penguins made from olives

  However, after hosting our big family dinner/present exchange, too many hours on my feet, constant go go go, without sleep and a couple beers later, my penguin army met a terrible fate. They turned against each other and the battle that ensued was just awful! Sooo... much... carnage. Penguin pieces and blood everywhere!


It was a brutal fight but in the end, there could only be one victor...

And I ate him. BAHAHAHA VICTORY IS MINE!!


10:30 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad