Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Photo A Day Challenge

It's been a while since I've put together a photo a day challenge, so I figured it was time. I'd love for you to join in on the fun and be a part of this challenge with me.

I try to incorporate workout photo prompts and healthy eating photo prompts into my challenges, because I feel that it gives me an extra little push to get in a workout or to be more conscious of what I'm eating.

If you want to join in, and you use instagram, feel free to add me! My instagram name is:  @ryanann_livelaughlovelose
And be sure to tag your photo with #LLLLphotoaday

Just a side note, the photo prompts don't have to be taken so literally. For instance, "Smile" could be a picture of you smiling, a picture of someone else smiling, or even just a picture of something that makes you smile. Think outside the box!

I do hope you'll join me!

Love and light! ♡

11:26 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad