Sunday, February 4, 2018

Tomato Cucumber Salad

This stuff is so yummy and refreshing on a hot summer day, but it's equally delicious when it's cold outside. 

Also, you can throw it together as a quick and easy side dish, or you can throw some shredded cooked chicken in with it, to make it a main dish. Not gonna lie, I do this often... cuz some nights just go that way.



Now, this isn't so much a recipe as it is 'take this stuff and throw it all together using the amounts you want.' LOL

I take one whole English Cucumber and
chop it up. Sometimes I chop it into half circles, sometimes I dice it. Depends on my mood. 

Next, I take a good handful (or two) of cherry tomatoes and chop them up. Sometimes I quarter them, sometimes I just slice em in half. Again, depends on my mood. 

I throw the cucumber and tomato into a big bowl (if you're throwing in some chicken, add that now) and add enough Ranch dressing to coat. I have used store bought Ranch and I've used homemade Ranch and both are delicious, so you use what you like. Give it a good stir then sprinkle in some Feta cheese crumbles and stir again. Sometimes I add in some shredded Monterey Jack cheese, too. Cuz why not? 

Cover and let sit in fridge for about an hour. Stir again just before serving. 

See how easy?! This literally takes me maybe 5 to 7 minutes tops and disappears just as quickly!

**this is also super delicious with sliced black olives added in!
8:03 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad