Wednesday, February 14, 2018

What I Ate Wednesday..

Yet another yummy week here, folks. 

Let's just jump right in, shall we?

First up, I went for super quick and easy. Cuz I'm pregnant and some mornings I really don't feel like doing a damn thing in the kitchen. Sorry, not sorry! So on a day when I have some extra energy, I'll hard boil a ton of eggs, and cook up a big batch of bacon in the oven, and package it all up. Boom. Done. And yes, I ate more than two blackberries. I was hangry and started eating before I took the pic. Oops.

Next up, we have one of my absolute favorite keto foods.. Fat Head Pizza. I use the older recipe that uses almond flour and I omit the egg. Cuz that's just how I roll. Top it with taco toppings and Mmmm baby baby! So. Freaking. Good. 

Moving right along...  White Chicken Chili. This is total comfort food that is beyond perfect for any cold dreary day. I usually use a bit of xanthan gum to thicken it up a tad, but that's totally optional. 

And last but certainly not least, Loaded Cauliflower Bake. I am not a fan of cauliflower. Like, at all. But cook it up like this and I become it's #1 fan. It tastes like potatoes. I know, I know, I always rolled my eyes when people would say that, too. But it's for real. Try it! You just might be surprised!

That's it for this week. I've got some fantastic stuff planned for next week, so I'll see you then!

10:25 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad