Wednesday, February 7, 2018

What I Ate Wednesday..

Another ridiculously yummy week of food. I am so happy that I've gotten back to Keto. I feel so much better when I eat this way. 

A bowl of berries and whipped cream is a bit higher carb than I'd usually go for, but ya know what? I'm pregnant and baby wanted this for breakfast. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 


Bacon. Cheddar. (sugar free) BBQ sauce. Spinach. Feta. Chicken. Need I say more?? I think not. 

This is basically the same recipe as the keto Pancakes from the other week.. I'll post the link soon! Way yummy. And fluffy. Which is non-negotiable for me. Waffles and pancakes HAVE to be fluffy. 

Another egg Topped burger. Like I've said before, I'm a creature of habit and I like what I like. Lol 

Oh man, don't even get me started on this stuff. Deconstructed Pizza Bake. Under all that cheese and pepperoni is a light layer of (low carb/low sugar) Marinara Sauce and crumbled Italian Sausage. Ohhhh yessss. 

Sometimes I still can't believe that I get to eat like this while improving my health. It doesn't get any better than this!

See you next Wednesday!
9:19 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad