Wednesday, July 6, 2011

(Too) Lazy Days...

     With Summer here and the temperature quickly rising, I find my motivation slooooowly draining away. I get a little lazier with the meals, slack off on the cleaning a little more than usual, and lets not even mention the laundry. UGH! I don't know what it is, but I CAN tell you that I really can't stand it! I find that I don't really want to do much of anything, but lay poolside with the kiddies and some lemonade. I guess it's a good thing that I can recognize this as a problem, and hopefully this is the first step in fixing it.

     So, I pledge that within the next few days, I will catch up on laundry (which believe me, will be NO easy feat. lol) I will keep up with the dishes, and I will put forth more effort when it comes to our meals. There is so much more to do, but I don't want to overwhelm myself.. And it is still Summer, and darn it, I WILL enjoy it. :)




10:04 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad