Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Crockpot Peach BBQ Shredded Chicken

     Tangy with a touch of sweet, this is absolutely delicious! And the fact that it cooks up in the crock pot while I'm busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day? Well, that my friends, makes it even better. *smile*
Paired with broccoli and Broiled Feta Cherry Tomatoes
 Seriously, go ahead and give it a try. See what you think!
 YOU WILL NEED:

  • 6 chicken breasts
  • 12 oz bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ) or use homemade, if you'd like. I didn't have the time.
  • 1 small jar of Peach preserves
  • 1 Tbsp Strawberry Preserves (I use Reduced Sugar, because thats what I usually have on hand)
  • 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  1.  Place BBQ sauce, preserves and Worcestershire sauce into crock pot. Give it a good stir to combine. 
  2. Add the chicken and cover. 
  3. Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or 6-8 hours on low.
  4. Serve it up on some hamburger buns or sandwich rolls.

11:56 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad