Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Cannot Have Chickens, Damn It!

      So, random story here. I was sitting in my little glider, feeding Josie. Mike was in the living room watching TV. This is the conversation that took place.

Me: Babe, I really want chickens.

Mike: extra crispy or original recipe?


Me: no, really. I want chickens, babe. 


Mike: we can't have chickens.

Me: then I'm going to buy whole chickens at the store and scatter them around the house and pretend to feed them.


Mike: but they'll be dead.

Me: so?


Mike: So... they'll spoil.

Me: then I guess you better get me live ones!


Mike: honey, we *cannot* have chickens. Besides, no way will your mom let you.

Me: she doesn't hafta knoooow.

Mike: she'll see em when she takes the dogs out and they attack the chickens.

Me: I'll build a cage.

Mike: she'll still see them!

Me: I'll hang curtains


*silence for a good 2 minutes*


Mike: WE CANNOT HAVE CHICKENS!
Me: WELL, DAMN IT!

LMFAO ♥
Bawk Baaaaawk!!
9:33 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad