Monday, August 27, 2012

On A Rainy Monday....

     Another Monday. And it was a very rainy morning in my neck of the woods. Yeah, ok, so, I don't live in the woods. Or near the woods. But, I DO live next to a creek. That counts, yes? Anyways, as far as Mondays go, today is a pretty darn good one. Why?

For starters, This was my breakfast. My Egg White Gypsy Skillet: And since I saved some veggies from last night's dinner, this only took about 10 minutes from start to my plate. On a weekday while getting kiddies ready for school? I call that a SCORE!


      Oh yeah, and then there is my second cup (first cup MUST be consumed before dealing with anyone. So please, Shhhhh until then.) of Butter Toffee Coffee.... Holy delicioso! Ohhhh coffee, what would I do without you?? Oh yes, I know, go completely mad. Really folks, you would see me on the news.


And finally, a beautiful, peacefully sleeping Baby Bear. All snuggled up in the crook of my arm. *smile* It. does. not. get. better. than. this.

Dare I say this, but... Happy Monday, all. :)

11:41 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad