Saturday, March 2, 2013

Made With Love...

     So I finally bit the bullet and bought a sewing machine last week.. I have a million cute lil ideas of things to sew. Do I know how to sew? Ummm... No. That could be a problem, uh? I have been practicing, tho, and I am quite excited to see how this progresses. So far, I've made a really cute bandana dress for J, another really cute dress (no pattern and you could definitely tell. lol) and just now, I made this little skirt out of bandanas. 

     **Squeeeeal** How adorable is this?!? I know it's not great, but I am pretty thrilled that I actually made this.
I made this cute little skirt for baby Josie out of a couple bandanas!

I made this cute little skirt for baby Josie out of a couple bandanas!

10:30 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad