Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Where the hell have you been all my life?!?

Holy freaking deliciousness!!

Where do I even start with these freakin' bits of Heaven? Soft but crispy buttery waffle, coated in cinnamon sugary goodness. I mean, seriously, how can you go wrong with that? Well, unless you are watching what you eat, which *cough* I am. But I indulged with these and boy am I glad that I did!

These really don't even need syrup, but if I'm going to indulge, then damn it I'm gonna go all the way! I just used a tiny bit and it was to die for. These babies seriously melt in your mouth!

The chick who created these? Pure genius, I tell you. I don't know what the whole rule of thumb is when it comes to posting someone else's recipe on a blog and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. With that said, if you are interested in the recipe, go HERE. You will not regret it. Really really.

Ohhh, I'm sorry. Did you need another look at those bad boys?
Holy freaking yum!!

10:14 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad