Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Fucking RING POP?!?

     Ok, a small bit of  back story real quick. I have been losing weight like crazy (WOOO HOOO) and my crappy lil makeshift ring that I use in place of my wedding band keeps falling off. It'll fall off and I'll find it an hour later. Then it'll fall off again and I'll find it again. This morning however, it fell off and I couldn't find it anywhere. Yep. Officially gone. Sigh. So anyways, continuing on... Mr called me on his lunch break and I swear to you, this was our conversation:

  • Me: "I lost my fucking ring again. I think for good this time."
  • Mr: "Yeah, I saw that on facebook. We'll figure out something for another ring for you."
  • Me: "I'm not wearing a fucking twist tie on my finger, Mike."
  • Mr: "No? Well, how about a ring pop?"
  • Me: "Ummm.. No... "
  • Mr: "Why the hell not?"
  • Me: "Cuz I'd get hungry, eat the fucker and have no ring again. WAIT! Is that what I'm worth to you? A fucking RING POP??"
  • Mr: "Hey, it's better than nothing, right?"
  • Me: nope. wrong again. sigh... fucker.

LOL
1:04 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad