Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Squares

"Ohhhhh MAN that's GOOD!" and "OMG Mmmmmmm." was the general consensus in my house. I took one bite to try it and had to give it to Mike pretty much right away. Otherwise I was going to max the hell out on them. Which would not be good for this nuisance that has wormed his way into my life this past month. Maybe you know him? Gestational Diabetes? If you see him on the street, do me a favor and kick his royal ass, please? Thanks, I owe ya one. Anyways, the warm cinnamon smell that fills the air as soon as you add the cereal to the melted marshmallows is just Heavenly. Even better when you taste it. Which I desperately want to again. sigh. Wait... I know! YOU can make them and enjoy them for me! You could do that for me, right? I KNEW you wouldn't let me down! Here's the recipe, get crackin'!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Squares
What You Need:
  • 4 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
  • 2 cups of Rice Krispie cereal
  • 1 (10.5 oz) bag of mini marshmallows PLUS 2 cups more mini marshmallows reserved
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 2 oz white chocolate, melted
  1. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray.
  2. In a large pot over low heat, melt butter. Once melted, add the 10.5 oz bag of marshmallows and stir until totally melted. Remove from heat.
  3. Stir in both cereals and the reserved 2 cups of mini marshmallows. Mix VERY well til evenly coated.
  4. Spread in baking dish and pat down evenly. 
  5. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and let sit a while until the chocolate sets. (This can take a while, so if you're impatient like I am, you may want to pop em in the fridge for a little while to speed up the pan to hand to mouth time.)
  6. Cut into squares and serve.
2:39 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad