Sunday, April 8, 2012

Golden Graham S'mores Squares...

     Need I say more? These are almost exactly like eating a good old S'mores. Delicious, simple and they go quick. My hubby brought them to work and I was told they were a hit. :) I don't think I need a huge intro on this, I mean, they're ooey, they're gooey, they're chocolatey... Just make em. You'll see!

Golden Grahams S'mores Squares
kiddie, mommy and daddy portions. LOL

You will need:
  • 1 (12 oz) box of Golden Graham cereal
  • 1 (10.5 oz) bag of mini marshmallows, PLUS 2 additional cups reserved
  • 1 (12 oz) bag of semi sweet chocolate chips (FROZEN til needed)
  • 5 Tbsp butter
  1. Generously spray a baking dish (about a 13x9 works well) with cooking spray.
  2. In a pot over medium low heat, melt the butter. Once melted, add in the 10.5 oz bag of marshmallows and stir til melted.
  3. Remove from heat. Stir in the cereal, remaining marshmallows and the FROZEN chocolate chips. Stir til nicely mixed up.
  4. Press into prepared baking dish and let cool.
  5. Cut into squares, serve and get ready for oohs and ahhs. (In my opinion, these are even better the next day!)
5:13 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad