Friday, November 1, 2013

NOWvember.

How many times have you planned on making changes to become healthier? How many times have you said "I'll start Monday"? Or you'll wait till the first of the New Year? Or you start on your journey and slip up and eat something you shouldn't have and you say to yourself "Well, today is blown to hell. Might as well eat what I want and restart tomorrow".

Here's the problem with that. Tomorrow never comes in those terms, does it? You plan to start tomorrow and tomorrow becomes today and then you plan to start tomorrow. See what I'm saying? It's a vicious cycle.

And waiting for Monday? You don't need to wait for a Monday! Every single day of the week is equally great for committing to a better you!
Waiting till tomorrow to start fresh after a screw up is not necessary either! Guess what? There are 86,400 seconds in each day. That means you have 86,400 opportunities EACH DAY to start fresh and do better!

I'm guilty of much of this myself, but NO MORE! I am reclaiming November. I'm coining it NOWvember. As in NO more EXCUSES! DO IT NOW! I'm grabbing the bull by the horns and making this month my bitch! Are you with me??
6:00 AM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad