Thursday, January 24, 2013

Did That Really Just Happen?

     What do these two things have in common?
Cheeseburger

Memory Foam


     Alright, let me set the scene for you. Sit back, close your eyes and picture this. Wait! No, don't close them cuz then you can't read this. No!! Hey! Can you hear me?? OPEN YOUR EYES! Damnit! Whaaaaat haaaave I doooone? Ok, Ok, I kid.

     Moving on, my kiddies, mom, and myself go out to eat at our normal restaurant. We have been sitting and chatting waiting for our food. M and L aren't fighting too bad at the moment. Baby J is busy being a total cutie pie. Nice relaxing meal. Our food comes and we are ready to tear that shit UP- politely eat using only our best manners. L is pressing down on her hamburger bun.

Me:  "What the hell are you doing?"

L: "My hamburger bun is like memory foam. Look!"

Me: "Say that again? What??"

L: "My hamburger bun is like memory foam. When you press it, it comes back up." *Pokes hamburger bun, face lighting up when it pops back up."

M: "No it's not!"

Lucy: "Uh Huh!! See?" *Pokes hamburger bun down again.*

M: "Oh yeah?"

Me: *Sees what's about to happen in my head* "M, don't you dare even think about..."

M: *shoves finger completely through L's memory foam hamburger bun, quite visibly delighted with himself.* "See?"

Me: "...ugggghhh"

     Surprisingly, L did not freak out and we all had a good chuckle. *Siiiigh.* 13 year olds.

                         Did that really just happen?
6:04 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad