Sunday, January 20, 2013

Watching The Sky

Standing outside, smoking a cigarette with the old man. I couldn't help but stare up at the sky... The clouds were just so beautiful. The woolen clouds stretched across the sky for as far as the eye could see. Almost like a million sheep were just chilling up there in the sky. Wouldn't that be a sight?

  • Me: *looking up at the sky, talking to Mr* "Fuck! I love these clouds. It's like you can just reach up and touch them."
  • Mr: *no response*
  • Me: "As you ignore me..."
  • Mr: *still no response*
  • Me: "As you STIIIILL ignore me!"
  • Mr: "I thought you were talking to the clouds."
  • Me: "Why the FUCK would I be talking to the clouds??"
  • Mr: "Well why the FUCK would you be talking to me while I'm looking at my phone?!?"
  • Me: -_-
                                    Did we really just have this conversation??
 Maybe a sky full of sheep would have been better at getting his attention... Nah, probably not.
4:00 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad