Thursday, January 17, 2013

Things I Am Thankful For Thursday...

     Today I am thankful that the well of inner strength that I seem to have deep inside of me, hasn't run dry yet. I've drawn upon it since birth, when I was quite literally fighting for my life. It saw me through many years of brutal torment dished out daily by my school peers, just for being different, which was often times almost unbearable. Got me through being the black sheep of the family, through losing my Superman, and later, my grammie. As well as countless other times. Soooo fucking MANY times I wanted to just give up and end it all, but there was that strength, quietly -and sometimes not so quietly- pushing me on. I owe my life to it. May it remain running deep and plentiful for many years to come...
3:51 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad