Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things I'm Thankful For Thursday


  Today I am thankful for my three beautiful, crazy, wickedly awesome kiddies. They help keep me rooted to the ground, focused on what is important and focused on the present.  Yet at the same time, they help keep me dreaming, reaching for the stars, help me see and appreciate the little things that are often times overlooked, help me imagine a better future... They are both my sanity and insanity and I love them deeply and wholeheartedly for the amazing individuals that they are. They  are the puzzle pieces that make up my beating heart and I am forever grateful to and for them. To my Michael, Lucy and Josie, you are the best kiddies a mom could ever be blessed with. I couldn't have dreamed of better kiddies. You make this world a better place just by being in it. I love you guys, for always.


2:40 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad