Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ravioli Bake

     I've seen this one floating around Pinterest and finally decided to make it. I mean, layers of cheese ravioli, sauce, and more cheese? You don't need anything else to sell me on it! Well, maybe some wine... Nope. I have wine in the fridge, so never mind, I'm good. Super freaking easy to make, insanely fast to throw together and ohhhh myyyy Looooord, is it delicious!!! I'm sold! Throw it together and tell me I'm crazy. I dare you!

YOU NEED:
  •      1 bag of frozen ravioli
  •      1 large jar of spaghetti sauce
  •      1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  •      6-8 slices of provolone cheese
  •      Parmesan cheese to top with
DIRECTIONS: 
  1. Preheat oven to 400º. Pour 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce into your 13x9 baking dish to cover bottom.
  2. Line half of the ravioli up in dish. 
  3. Top evenly with shredded mozzarella.
  4. Pour another 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce evenly over the top.
  5. Lay the other half of the ravioli on top.
  6. Top with remaining sauce and provolone slices.
  7. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes til bubbly. Top with parmesan and serve. :)
9:54 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad